- “THE ADVENTURES OF BUTT BOY AND TIGGER”: 8 p.m., The Elm Theatre, 220 Julia St., New Orleans. $15. (504) 218-0055 or http://www.elmtheatre.org.
- “NEXT TO NORMAL”: 7:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday and 2 p.m., Sunday, Freeport-McMoRan Theater, The Contemporary Arts Center, 900 Camp St., New Orleans. Performance by Southern Repertory Theatre. (504) 522-6545.
- “RE-DESIGNING WOMEN AT MID CITY THEATRE”: 8 p.m., Thursday-Saturday and 6 p.m., Sunday, Mid City Theatre, 3540 Toulouse St., New Orleans. The latest wacky take-off from Varla Jean Merman. $30. http://www.eventbrite.com.
- “OH, THOSE BABY DOLL LADIES” ACT I - DANCING THE JASS: 7:45 p.m., The Old U.S. Mint, 400 Esplanade Ave., New Orleans. The first of a three-part progression cabaret chronicling the transformations of a century-old, endearing Mardi Gras tradition of doll masquerading, music and dance. $20, general admission; $15, senior citizens and students with ID. http://www.thelmf.org.
- “DRIVING MISS DAISY”: 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday; 3 p.m., Sunday, Northstar Theatre, 347 Girod St., Mandeville. Performance by JPAS. $27, adults; $20, students; $15, children 12 and younger. (504) 885-2000 or http://www.jpas.org.
FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND MONDAY
- “CRIMES AGAINST NATURE - A LOVE STORY”: 8 p.m., All Ways Lounge, 2240 St. Claude Ave., New Orleans. $10-$15. (504) 218-5778. http://theallwayslounge.net/.
- BETTY BUCKLEY: 8:30 p.m., Lupin Hall, Nocca, 2800 Chartres St., New Orleans. Part of the Broadway at NOCCA series. $50-$100.
- SPRING CONCERT: 7:30 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday, Loyola University-Louis J. Roussel Performance Hall, 6363 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans. The Komenka Ethnic Dance and Music Ensemble of New Orleans presents exciting international dance and music selections (504) 529-4676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. $10-$15. (504) 529-4676.
- TUMBLING STUDENT SHOWCASE: 1 p.m., Rivertown Theaters for the Performing Arts, 325 Minor St., Kenner. (504) 737-5977.
- “NOLAMAZIGH”-AN EVENING OF BELLY DANCE FEATURING AMEL TAFSOUT AND DANCERS FROM ALL OVER THE GULF COAST AND BEYOND: 7:30 p.m., Cafe Istanbul, 2372 St. Claude Avenue, New Orleans. $20.
- “WICKED”: Mahalia Jackson Theater, New Orleans. Tickets start at $50. http://www.ticketmaster.com.