- WHITE LAKE PROPERTY ADVISORY BOARD MEETING: 9:30 a.m., White Lake Wetlands Conservation Area, 15926 La. 91, Gueydan.
- LA. SEAFOOD PROMOTION & MARKETING BOARD MEETING: 10 a.m., 5th Floor Conference Room, Capitol Annex, 1051 N. Third St., Baton Rouge.
- CANAL BANK BASS TOURNAMENT: 5 p.m., Canal Bank Club, Diversion Canal, 18499 La. 22. Maurepas. Fee $40/boat, $15/angler membership fee. $5 launch fee. Email: Susan Carpenter:
- 5TH ANNUAL FISHING FOR MEMORIES: Abbeville Harbor & Terminal Public Boat Launch, Intracoastal City. 13 open categories for cash prizes; 4 youth categories for lifetime licenses. Kayak Division new for 2013. Live auction, 1:30 p.m., June 23. Benefits Alzheimer’s Association. Email: email@example.com. Website: http://www.fishingformemories.org.
- BASSMASTER ELITE SERIES: Mississippi River Rumble, Mississippi River, La Crosse, Wisc. Sixth in 8-tournament series to determine 2014 Bassmaster Classic qualifiers. Website: http://www.bassmaster.com.
- FRIDAY NIGHT COOKIE JAR BASS TOURNAMENT: 7 p.m.-midnight, Morrison Parkway Public Landing. Fee $30/boat. Weekly Friday night event through Sept. 13. Call Guy Perkins (225) 293-3402.
- FRIDAY EVENING BASS TOURNAMENT: 5 p.m., Bayside Tackle, Pierre Part. Fee $35/boat. Weigh-in 15 minutes after dark. Fridays’ through Aug. 2 with Aug. 10, daylight-to-noon “classic.” Call Bayside (985) 252-3333.
- CATHOLIC HIGH ALUMNI FISHING RODEO: Moran’s Marina, Port Fourchon Marina, Fourchon Road. Open & Youth divisions. Five-fish “calcuttas” in Mangrove Snapper and Speckled Trout categories. Fee $60 includes two meals. Call Catholic High Alumni office (225) 383-0459.
- ST. RITA DAD’S CLUB FAMILY FISHING RODEO: Trade Winds Marina, Chauvin. 3 p.m. weigh-in June 22. Fee $45/angler, includes June 21 dinner. Sponsorship ($20-$300) levels available. Inland and deep-water categories. Call Stephen Monnerjahn (504) 915-7452. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAPITAL CITY BASS ELITE TEAM TOURNAMENT: Belle River Public Landing, Atchafalaya Basin. $30 membership fee. $100/team tournament fee, 100-percent payback. Seventh in eight-tournament series. Call Jesse Brooks (225) 397-2071. Website: http://www.capitalcitybassla.com.
- LA. BULLS EYE CONVENTIONAL PISTOL MATCH: 9 a.m., Palo Alto Rifle & Pistol Club, Donaldsonville. Timed & Rapid-fire match, NRA rules, .22 rim fire, .22 centerfire & .45 ACP pistols. Fee $7. Call Skip Blanchard (504) 427-0050. Email: email@example.com.
- FLY TYING AT BASS PRO SHOPS: 9:30 a.m.-noon, Conference Room, Bass Pro Shops, Denham Springs. Call Ron Brooks (225) 271-3100.
SUNDAY, JUNE 23
- SOUTH LOUISIANA HIGHPOWER CLUB MATCH: 8:30 a.m., Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Range, 9300 St. Landry Rd. Gonzales. NRA 200-yard match course. Fee $12 members, $15 nonmembers, $5 juniors. $15 annual membership in Civilian Marksmanship Program. Call George Serrett; (225) 272-3538. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AROUND THE CORNER
- JUNE 24 — RED STICK FLY FISHERS FLY-TYING SESSION: 7 p.m., Orvis Shop, 7601 Bluebonnet Blvd. Baton Rouge. Call Pete Bongiovanni (225) 335-4596. Website: http://www.rsff.org.
- JUNE 24 — FIN-ADDICT FLY FISHERS MEETING: 6:30 p.m., Spahr’s Restaurant, 1400 W. Tunnel Blvd, Houma. Call Stephen Robert (985) 850-0082. Website: http://finaddictflyfishers.blogspot.com.
- JUNE 28-30 — GRAND ISLE FLY FISHING WEEKEND: Grand Isle. Sponsored by south Louisiana and Mississippi fly-fishing clubs. Registration required. Call Randy Leonpacher (225) 769-1895 or Barry Dauphin (337) 873-8912. Website: http://www.rsff.org.
- JUNE 28-30 — 5TH NASP WORLD ARCHERY CHAMPIONSHIP: America Center/Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis.
- JUNE 29 — LOUISIANA SALTWATER SERIES/REDFISH: Sweetwater Marina, Delacroix. Fifth in 7-event series sponsored by Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. Two-redfish catch, live-fish weigh-in, redfish tagged/released. Website: http://www.lasaltwaterseries.com.
- JUNE 30 — CAPITAL CITY BASS OPEN TEAM TOURNAMENT: Public landing, Henderson Lake, Henderson. $50/team tournament fee. 100-percent payback. Third in three-tournament series. Call Jesse Brooks (225) 397-2071. Website: http://www.capitalcitybassla.com.
- STATEWIDE TOURNAMENT & ANGLERS’ RODEO—S.T.A.R.: Through Sept. 2, summer-long saltwater fishing event. Truck/boats for specially tagged redfish. Prizes in several species categories. Sponsored by CCA-Louisiana. Entry fee & CCA membership required. Call CCA-Louisiana (225) 952-9200.
- JUNE 27 — FLY-FYING SESSION: 6-7:30 p.m., Public Library, Dutchtown. No fee. Darrell Crawford-taught class for bream killers & basin poppin’ bugs. Call Dutchtown Library (225) 673-8699 to register.
- JULY 4-6 — GOLDEN MEADOW-FOURCHON TARPON RODEO: Port Fourchon Marina, Fourchon Road, Port Fourchon. Admiral’s Party, July 4. Fishing competition through 6 p.m. July 6.
- JULY 6 — 2ND-ANNUAL GOLDEN MEADOW-FOURCHON TARPON RODEO COOK-OFF: Port Fourchon Marina, Fourchon Road, Port Fourchon. Awards in three categories.
- RECREATIONAL RED SNAPPER SEASON/FEDERAL WATERS: Extended through 12:01 a.m. June 29 in federal waters off Louisiana coast. Two-per-day limit, 16-inches minimum size.
- RECREATIONAL AMBERJACK & GAG GROUPER SEASONS CLOSED: Through June 30 for gag grouper & through July 31 for greater amberjack throughout the Gulf of Mexico.
Have an event? Email: email@example.com.