Starting Monday night, a segment of Interstate 10 in West Baton Rouge Parish will be reduced to one lane eastbound every night until Saturday so that crews can patch pavement, according to a Department of Transportation and Development news release.
The lane closures will start just east of Exit 139 at Grosse Tete and end at the Mississippi River Bridge, near mile marker 153.
The hours of closure are as follows:
- Monday at 9 p.m. until Tuesday at 5 a.m.
- Tuesday at 9 p.m. until Wednesday at 5 a.m.
- Wednesday at 9 p.m. until Thursday at 5 a.m.
- Thursday at 9 p.m. until Friday at 5 a.m.
- Friday at 9 p.m. until Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Saturday at 9 p.m. until Sunday at 9 a.m.