Clinton man arrested in Feb. 10 stabbing
Baton Rouge police arrested a 28-year-old man accused of stabbing a man in the chest during an altercation outside of a downtown bar Feb. 10.
Jacob Mcknight, 4489 Idlewild Road, Clinton, was booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on Monday on one count of aggravated second-degree battery, prison records show.
Mcknight and the victim were inside Boudreaux and Thibodeaux’s at 214 Third St., where they argued and got into a physical altercation, according to an affidavit warrant.
The men were asked to the leave the bar and got into another physical altercation outside it, the warrant said.
During the altercation, Mcknight allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim who suffered a punctured lung, the warrant said.
BR man, 32, accused of stalking ex-girlfriend
Sheriff’s deputies arrested a 32-year-old man accused of violating a restraining order from his ex-girlfriend and pushing her to the ground outside a Starbucks on July 29.
Deputies booked Dale Russell Fusilier III, 16352 Old Hammond Highway, Apt. 153, into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on Monday on counts of stalking, violation of protective orders and domestic abuse battery, according to prison records.
The victim has a restraining order against Fusilier and she said she believes he may have a “tracking device” on her cellphone or car because she keeps seeing him at random places, according to an affidavit warrant.
Fusilier also allegedly sent the victim text messages via Google talk and created Google and Facebook accounts he used to circumvent the order and contact her, the warrant said.
Police arrest teenager over photo sent online
Baton Rouge police arrested a 17-year-old boy Tuesday after he allegedly sent a picture of his penis via a Facebook app to a 13-year-old girl on June 23.
Travell Winfrey, 2910 Fuqua St., Baton Rouge, was booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on counts of indecent behavior with a juvenile and pornography involving juveniles, according to prison records.
The victim’s 9-year-old sister also saw the picture, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
The victim said she met Winfrey on Facebook months ago but denied having any inappropriate contact with him and did not know why he sent the picture, the affidavit said.
Winfrey said the victim sent several lewd videos to him on his cellphone after they met online, but he did not send any pictures of his penis to her, the affidavit said.
Winfrey also denied knowing how old the victim is, the affidavit said.
Seven people booked on DWI counts in EBR
Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Sunday and 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kent Broussard, 51, 1727 Jackson Ave., New Orleans, first-offense DWI and careless operation.
- James Crumling, 40, 5445 Point Clair Road, Carville, second-offense DWI, driving left of center and reckless operation.
- Kelly Firesheets, 34, 627 Mouton St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and reckless operation.
- Deshanda Givens, 29, 5656 Autumn Blossom Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, insurance required, driver’s license not in possession and reckless operation.
- John Hoover, 19, 4900 Perkins Road, first-offense DWI, disobeying a red light and improper lane usage.
- Jordan Lebeau, 18, 6659 Lakeridge Drive, Zachary, first-offense DWI, juvenile purchasing alcohol, equipment violation, failure to signal/improper turn, driving left of center and drinking in a motor vehicle.
- Brian Mau, 26, 659 Maxine Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and careless operation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.