BR man accused
in sex act with child
A 33-year-old man is accused of forcing a child to sexually touch him between 20 and 25 times over a three-year period.
Jason Lindsey, 33, 12456 Tams Drive, Baton Rouge, was booked Friday into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on counts of sex crimes against a child, prison records show.
Lindsey allegedly forced the victim, who was 9 years old at the time of the first incident, to masturbate him at least 20 times between March 2009 and October 2010, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
BR man arrested
in attack on woman
Baton Rouge police Wednesday arrested a man accused of pushing a child and her mother down a staircase and punching the woman in the face.
Delvin Puckett, 19, 1556 Gwen Drive, Baton Rouge, was booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on counts of domestic abuse battery and cruelty to juveniles, prison records show.
The alleged incident occurred Wednesday afternoon at 10008 Ave. L, Baton Rouge, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Man accused in
April robbery caught
Authorities have arrested a 22-year-old man who has been at large since mid-April after he allegedly held a gun to a woman’s head while another man stole money, a television and an XBox from her apartment on Bank Street.
Ralphall Patterson, 22, 2020 Adams St., Baton Rouge, was booked Thursday into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on counts of armed robbery, theft, criminal damage to property, simple battery, fugitive from justice and battery of a police officer, prison records show.
Investigators arrested Troy Bessard, 19, 5523 Prescott Road, Baton Rouge, on April 24, on counts of armed robbery in the same incident, according to Bessard’s affidavit of probable cause.
The victim later identified Patterson as the other man who robbed her after picking him from a police photo lineup, according to Patterson’s affidavit of probable cause.
11 arrested on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least 11 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish — including a St. Francisville man on a fourth-offense DWI — and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 p.m. Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Kevin Nawadny, 31, 12310 Tunica Trace, St. Francisville, fourth-offense DWI, driving with a suspended or revoked license and improper lane usage.
- Kaysie Blum, 26, 9181 Cedar Springs Ave., Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, making improper turns and a license plate required.
- Jacob Bonette, 28, 1501 Evonne Road, Lake Charles, first-offense DWI and failure to yield at a stop sign.
- Langlois Celestin, 18, 8268 Harry Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Simone Guidry, 21, 161 Clara Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control of a vehicle.
- Curtis Howard, 53, 9588 Great Smokey Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, careless driving and a seat belt violation.
- Clayton Keown, 33, 9124 Old Hammond Highway, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and headlights required.
- Gerard Labostrie, 43, 4503 Fourchon Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI.
- Jerome Littles, 54, 77075 Garner Lane, Grosse Tete, first-offense DWI, possessing alcohol in a vehicle, speeding and improper lane usage.
- Brennan Picard, 23, 10656 Willowbrook Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, disobeying a red light and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Kimberly Thomas, 36, 3505 Redlands Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.