Authorities book 5 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Ricardo Cajigas, 32, 6810 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to signal, improper turn, speeding and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Kristin Jones, 21, 19370 Hoo Shoo Too Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and driver's license suspended or revoked.
- Robert Norton, 42, 12541 Conwood Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Conner Shaw, 21, 5810 Briarcreek Drive, Tyler, Texas, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to maintain control.
- Ruben Trejo, 27, 5151 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and driving over the median.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.