No one injured in Grace Lane fire No one injured in Grace Lane fire Advocate staff report April 04, 2013 Comments A house at 10911 Grace Lane received minor fire, smoke and water damage Wednesday after a fire believed to be electrical in origin began in a bathroom, according to the St. George Fire Department. Firefighters arrived at the house near Hoo Shoo Too Road at 8:48 p.m., three minutes after receiving the call, St. George Fire Department Eldon Ledoux said in a news release. Firefighters saw smoke in the attic and bathroom before finding the fire in the bathroom wall, between the sheetrock and outer wall, Ledoux said. Firefighters severed utilities to the house to prevent additional damage to the electrical system and declared the fire under control at 9:07 p.m, Ledoux said. No injuries were reported, Ledoux said.