Authorities book 7
on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish — including Tony Hudson, of Baton Rouge, on a third-offense DWI — and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Hudson, 32, 11070 Mead Road, Baton Rouge, was also booked on counts of possession of alcoholic beverage in vehicle, driver’s license suspended/revoked and improper lane usage.
Others booked and the counts against them:
- Haley Albarez, 25, 1854 Safford Blvd., Port Allen, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, license plate required and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Bejamin Decker, 22, 5219 Sycamore Villas Drive, Kingwood, Texas, first-offense DWI, negligent injuring, reckless operation of a vehicle and drving left of center.
- Dennis Krilla, 46, 7819 Greenwell St., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, operating a vehicle while driver’s license suspended, failure to signal/improper turn and mirrors required on vehicle.
- Maureen Landry, 59, 18548 White Oak Drive, Prairieville, first-offense DWI and possession of alcohol in vehicle.
- Lee Mitchell, 48, 1826 Fuquay Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, simple obstruction on highway, driver’s license not in possession and open container violation.
- Phuc Nguyen, 28, 12749 Archery Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, speeding and improper lane usage.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.