Nine arrested on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least nine people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Monday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Joshua Duke, 27, 8335 Summa Ave., third-offense DWI and headlights required.
- Aaron LaPlante, 20, 4076 Bennett St., Zachary, first-offense DWI, speeding and driving with a suspended/revoked license.
- Andre Nero, 47, 3590 Brady St., first-offense DWI, driver’s license required and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- George Lang, 42, 212 Marie Antoinette St., Lafayette,
first-offense DWI and speeding.
- James Garcia, 37, 1930 Pointe South Drive, Zachary, second-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Paul Ensminger, 18, 5834 Tennyson Drive, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Landon Blackwell, 20, 1126 Satsuma Lane, Satsuma, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and driver’s license not in possession.
- Jonatan Chavarria, 22, 5750 Florida Blvd., first-offense DWI.
- Reynaldo Castro Gonzalez, 49, 14334 Cottingham Court, second-offense DWI, resisting an officer, battery of a police officer, speeding, possession of alcohol in a vehicle and public intimidation.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.