Eleven booked on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least 11 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Steven Day, 23, 5830 Fort Sumpter Drive, second-offense DWI, possession of alcohol in a vehicle and speeding.
- Kimberly Dixon, 33, 3516 J.H. Cooney Drive, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, speeding, driver’s license suspended or revoked and possession of alcohol in a vehicle.
- Hillary Green, 51, 3753 Green Tree Drive, first-offense DWI, driver’s license not in possession and failure to maintain control.
- Tran Hoang, 19, 14447 Cottingham Drive, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and drag racing on a public road.
- Brooke Leary, 19, 37160 Audubon Park, Geismar, first-offense DWI, right turn on red prohibited and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Alex Moreno, 21, 10934 Ridge Road, first-offense DWI, driver’s license required or expired, failure to signal/improper turn, speeding and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Blade Priester, 18, 29700 Aime St., Walker, first-offense DWI, failure to signal/improper turn and equipment violation.
- Derek Roberts, 20, 1333 Brookhollow Drive, first-offense DWI and speeding.
- Linda Singleton, 51, 15733 Woodmoss Drive, first-offense DWI, disobeying a red light, reckless operation of a vehicle and improper lane usage.
- Donavon Turner, 27, 9322 Bramble Drive, first-offense DWI and noise ordinance.
- John Wolff, 29, 17968 Brennan Ave., Prairieville, third-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.