- San Francisco DJ Robbie Martin and local entertainers will provide the musical backdrop while 2013 Celebrity Grand Marshals Jaymes Vaughan and James Davis meet and greet the crowd. Boomtown Casino, 4132 Peters Road, Harvey. 7 p.m. $20.
- “Love Free or Die,” screening, Ashé Cultural Arts Center, 1712 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd. 6 p.m., free.
- Family Day at Washington Square Park. Food, vendors, relationship blessings, children’s activities, music. 706 Elysian Fields Ave., 1-5 p.m. Free.
- Pride parade starts at Washington Square Park, rolls through the Marigny, down Bourbon Street to Iberville Street, back to Esplanade Avenue, 6 p.m.
- Sunday Block Party. Drag comedienne Blanche De Bris will emcee performances from local entertainers. 700 block of Bourbon Street, 1-4 p.m.
- UNO St. Claude, 2429 St. Claude Ave., will exhibit “True Colors,” curated by UNO Master of Fine Arts alumni Holis Hannan and Maxx Sizeler. The exhibition features works by emerging and established LGBTQ artists. Included are works by internationally renowned artists such as Robert Mapplethorpe and Catherine Opie in addition to local talents such as Robert Gordy and Robin Pellegrin. Reception from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday; show continues through Sunday and June 29-30 from noon to 5 p.m. Free.