- ROCKIN’ THE RAILS: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., 419 N. New Hampshire, Covington. Free outdoor concert featuring Bonerama. (985) 892-1873 or http://www.covla.com.
- 1970 JAZZ FEST MOVIES: 7 p.m., Old U.S. Mint. Screening of the Louisiana State Museum’s collection of seven 16 mm film reels from the first Jazz Fest. $10. (504) 523-3939.
- RAISE THE ROOF — A FUNDRAISER FOR VISION HOUSE: 7 p.m., Church Alley, 1228 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd., New Orleans. http://www.eventbrite.com.
- “STAR TREK-THE NEXT GENERATION” — THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: 7 p.m., AMC Elmwood Palace 20, 1200 Elmwood Park Blvd., Harahan. The TV episode, re-edited into a feature. Also included: Behind-the-scenes film clips about the making of the show’s third season. http://www.amctheatres.com.
- THE ZURICH CLASSIC OF NEW ORLEANS PGA TOUR EVENT: TPC Louisiana, 11001 Lapalco Blvd., Avondale. A festival of fun featuring delectable food, music and great golf. Entrance to the 19th Hole is free with any Zurich Classic ticket. Visit http://zurichgolfclassic.com for information and to purchase tickets.
- FILM SCREENING — “HOGAN’S HEROES” (1965): 7:30 p.m., Stage Door Canteen, National World War II Museum, 945 Magazine St., New Orleans. http://www.nationalww2museum.org.
- LUNCHBOX LECTURE: noon, National World War II Museum, 945 Magazine St., New Orleans. Charles Chamberlain presents “WWII Music: Mobilizing the Masses.” http://www.nationalww2museum.org.