- LIVINGSTON PARISH COUNCIL ON AGING AND TANGIPAHOA VOLUNTARY COUNCIL ON AGING: Meal site menus. (For more meal site locations, please call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.)
- Red beans and sausage, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread, orange juice, milk.
- Barbecue chicken, carrots with parsley, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread, almond cookie, milk.
- Ground beef stroganoff or Swiss-style beef patty, green beans, okra and tomatoes, white dinner roll, fresh orange, oleo, milk.
- Ham and white beans, steamed rice, carrots, tossed salad with dressing, cornbread, orange juice, milk.
- Chicken breast with poultry gravy, steamed rice, oriental-blend vegetables, red delicious apple, whole-wheat bread, cookies and cream fluff, milk.
- Breakfast special — sliced ham or sausage, grits and biscuits, fruit punch, applesauce, jelly and oleo, oatmeal cookie, milk.