- Watson Quilters: 9 a.m. to noon, Watson Library Branch, 36581 Outback Road. Watson Quilters is a local group that meets on the second and fourth Saturday of each month. Meetings are open to the public. For more information, call (225) 664-3693.
- "Becoming Louisiana" Exhibit Opening: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Walker Museum and Community Art Gallery, 29350 Walker South Road. The traveling exhibit, "Becoming Louisiana" has several themes including "The Path to Statehood," "The Geography of Power" and "From Chiefdoms to Colony." The museum is open on Saturdays. Admission is free. For more information, call (225) 665-4356.
- Santa Visit: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Old City Hall, 115 Mattie St., Denham Springs Antique District. Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus will visit during the Christmas Open House. The open house will include free photos of children with Santa, storytellers, a puppet show, free books for children from Cavalier House Books and free hot chocolate from Pelican State Credit Union.
- Songwriters Circle: 2 p.m., Watson Library Branch. Patrons are invited to play songs while honing their creative improvisational skills. Registration is required by calling the library.
- Brother Lenier at Emmanuel: 10:30 a.m., Emmanuel Baptist Church, 10453 Arnold Road, Denham Springs. Brother Mark Lenier will be a special guest during the morning service. For more information, call (225) 235-2884 or (225) 302-4493.
- Hebron Holiday Helpers: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., Hebron Baptist Church, 24063 La. 16, Denham Springs. Hebron Holiday Helpers will offer free childcare and free gift wrapping. Reservations are required. Registration forms are available and can be submitted at http://hbcdenham.org/#/holiday-helpers. For more information, call (225) 665-6278.
- Baby and Toddler Story Time: 9:45 a.m., Denham Springs-Walker Library Branch, 8101 U.S. 190. For more information, call (225) 665-8118.
- Preschool Story Time: 10:30 a.m., Denham Springs-Walker Library Branch.
- Internet Basics: 6 p.m., Watson Library Branch.
- VINTAGE JUNKIE WORKSHOP-VINTAGE FELT CHRISTMAS TREE: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Arts Council of Livingston Parish, 133 N. Hummell St., Denham Springs. High school students and adults are invited to make felt Christmas trees, which will be decorated with vintage trims and embroidery. The cost is $30, which includes all supplies. For more information, call (225) 664-1168.
- Story Time: 10 a.m., Watson Library Branch.
- Story Time: 10 a.m., Denham Springs-Walker Library Branch.
- Word Basics: 5:30 p.m., Livingston Library Branch, 20390 Iowa St. For more information, call (225) 686-2436.
- Anime Addicts Manga Mania Movie Night: 5:30 p.m., South Library Branch, 23477 La. 444. Movies are rated TV PG or below. For more information, call (225) 698-3015.
- Puppet Show: 6 p.m., Albany-Springfield Library Branch, 26941 La. 43. For more information, call (225) 567-1441.
- Teen Advisory Board: 6 p.m., Denham Springs-Walker Library Branch. The Denham Springs-Walker Teen Advisory Board suggests programs, volunteers at the library and helps choose books for the Young Adult section.
- Teen Candy Land: 6 p.m., Livingston Library Branch. Teens are invited to be pieces in a life-sized version of the Candy Land board game.
- Drawing and Painting Art class: 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., South Live Oak Elementary School, 8400 Cecil Drive, Denham Springs, Room 602. The class is for students in grades two through six. Students should bring No. 2 pencils and a drawing pad. The cost is $40 for Arts Council of Livingston Parish members and $45 for others. To register, call (225) 954-2700.
- Girl Scout Meeting: 6:30 p.m., Watson Library Branch. The meeting is for Troop 10486.
- Stories, Songs and More: 10 a.m., Livingston Library Branch.
- Story Time: 10 a.m., South Library Branch.
- Master Gardeners: 11 a.m., Denham Springs-Walker Library Branch.
- Holiday Photos: 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Watson Library Branch. Patrons can get their holiday photos taken in front of a holiday backdrop and enjoy refreshments. Patrons must notify the library ahead of time if they want to include pets in the photos. The library will email the photos in a regular and holiday card format. Registration is required by calling the library.
- Alzheimer's Support: 6 p.m., Denham Springs-Walker Library Branch.
- Preschool Story Time: 10 a.m., Albany-Springfield Library Branch.
- Blood drive: 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m, Denham Springs Junior High School, 401 Hatchell Lane. For more information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- South Branch Bookies: 5:30 p.m., South Library Branch.
- Holiday Chef's Evening: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., the shops of Denham Springs Antique District. Denham Springs Main Street will present its annual Holiday Chef's Evening and Wine Tasting Event with local chefs preparing the food and the Republic National Distributing Company providing the wine. Tickets are advanced sales only and are $25 per person. All proceeds benefit Main Street Denham Springs. For more information, call (225) 664-3867 or (225) 665-2048.</