BATON ROUGE AREA
Lane Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Center at Lane Regional Medical Center in Zachary has named Megan Prejean clinical manager and Beth Sibley program director.
Prejean was a registered nurse in Lane’s Hyperbaric Center and Wound Center. Sibley was chief clinical officer at Promise Hospital.
Angelique Richardson has been named chief financial officer of Jani-King Gulf Coast in Ponchatoula. She was controller.
Boys Hope Girls Hope of Baton Rouge appointed as board members Allen Kirkley, of Boardwalk Louisiana Midstream LLC; Ben Lazare, of Methods Technology Solutions; Candace LeBlanc, of Lamar Advertising; Ron Moreau, of Campus Federal Credit Union; and Meghan Parrish, of Amedisys Inc.
Other board members are Marvin Borgmeyer, community volunteer; Frederick P. Cerise, of LSU health affairs and medical education; Sheri Gillio, of St. Joseph’s Academy; Melissa M. Grand, of Adams and Reese; Jason Hanks, of Catholic High School; and Shawn Usher, of Sparkhound.
Alton E. “Biff” Bayard III has been named chairman of law firm Baker Donelson’s tax department. Bayard is a shareholder in the firm’s Baton Rouge office and concentrates his practice in the areas of tax, estate planning and business law.
NEW ORLEANS AREA
Dennis G. Lambert has been named area manager of Ben C. Gerwick Inc.’s New Orleans office. He was vice president of Moffatt & Nichol’s Louisiana office, as well as founding Lambert Engineers LLC and managing the firm until the end of 2012.
Peoples Health in Metairie has named Anna LaBauve as regional director for the Southland region; Raymond Harvey as director of decision support; Sheila Bond as director of clinic operations; Rachel Hery as director of clinic finance; and Elizabeth Joint as marketing manager, clinic operations.
LaBauve was director of nursing for Bayou Home Care. Harvey was associate director of health-care economics for UnitedHealthcare.
Bond and Hery are clinic liaisons with Peoples Health business and provider services offices. Bond oversees administrative and clinical functions, while Hery oversees financial functions. Joint was senior marketing specialist at Ochsner Health System.
The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation has named as board members Edwin R. “Rod” Rodriquez Jr., of New Orleans, a managing director at Merrill Lynch, and R. King Milling, an attorney and chairman of the Governor’s Advisory Commission on Coastal Protection and Restoration and director of the Trust for Coastal Stewardship.
Tanner A. Johnson, former legislative director to U.S. Sen. Mary L. Landrieu, D-La., and a member of the Louisiana Governor’s Advisory Commission for Coastal Protection, Restoration and Conservation, was named to the board of the Gulf Environmental Benefit Fund.
NFWF was named by a federal court to administer more than $2.5 billion in settlement funds from BP and Transocean for projects in Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida and Texas.
AROUND SOUTH LA.
Gov. Bobby Jindal has made appointments and reappointment from the local area to various boards and commissions:
- Louisiana State Interagency Coordinating Council for Childnet: Nina Mendoza, of Plaquemine, a social worker with the Iberville Parish School Board.
- Geographic Information Systems Council: Warren Kron Jr., of Baton Rouge, GIS coordinator for the city of Baton Rouge and East Baton Rouge Parish Planning Commission; and Duffy Duplantis Jr., of Houma, GIS coordinator for the Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government.
- Louisiana Commission on Marriage and Family: Rep. Paul Hollis, of Mandeville, District 104 representative and owner of Paul Hollis Rare Coins; Rev. Gene Mills, of Baton Rouge, executive director of the Louisiana Family Forum; Katherine Spaht, of Baton Rouge, a retired LSU Law Center professor; Greg Green, of Baker, founder of Dominion Covenant Marriage Ministries; and Evelyn “Sue” Morrill, of Baton Rouge, children’s ministry coordinator at The Chapel on LSU Campus.
- Pilotage Fee Commission: Michael Lorino Jr., of Madisonville, a captain and president of the Associated Branch Pilots of the Port of New Orleans, and Michael T.D. Miller, of Covington, a captain and vice president of the Associated Pilots of the Port of New Orleans.
- Interstate 49 South Feasibility and Funding Task Force: Louis Ratcliff, mayor of Berwick, and Wilson Viator Jr., mayor of Youngsville.
- Southeast Regional Airport Authority: Todd Murphy, of Kenner, president of the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce.
- Southern High-Speed Rail Commission: Rep. Steve Carter, of Baton Rouge, 68th district representative.
- State Board of Election Supervisors: Richard Traina, of Covington, an attorney with Mollere, Flanagan and Landry.
- Amite River Basin Drainage and Water Conservation District: Donald Thompson, of Baton Rouge, co-owner of American Press.
- Capital Area Groundwater Conservation District: Johan Forsman, of Baton Rouge, a geologist in the Office of Public Health at the Department of Health and Hospitals.
- Law Enforcement and Administration of Criminal Justice: Willy Martin, of Convent, sheriff of St. James Parish, and Paul Connick, of Metairie, district attorney for Jefferson Parish.
- Board of Commerce and Industry: R.K. Mehotra, of Baton Rouge, a State Farm Insurance agent, and Jeffrey Elmore, of Lafayette, a partner at Elmore Law Firm.