Craig Juengling, president of Juengling & Associates, has been elected president of the LSU Flores MBA Alumni Association.
Other officers are Randy Raudabaugh, sales executive with Stirling Properties and retired senior vice president of Global Real Estate for ExxonMobil, vice president; Troy Prevot, vice president with LUBA Workers’ Comp, past president; Court Bradford, project manager for ExxonMobil, secretary; and Autumn Castille, accountant with Provost, Salter, Harper & Alford, treasurer.
Board members from Baton Rouge are Carmen Austin, associate broker for Broker, Saurage, Rotenberg Commercial Real Estate; Missy Epperson, private wealth executive for Regions Bank; Travis Euggino, corporate materials manager for AWC Inc.; Shanna Lopez, public sector marketing manager for Waste Management; Alice Miller, chief financial officer for Kean Miller LLP; Natalie Noel, owner of Technology Advocate Group; Sheila Pounders, regional customer service manager for Entergy; Dr. John Prestigiacomo, family practice; Ed Sutherland, accounting professional; Ed Tatum, consulting manager at Postlethwaite & Netterville; Dr. Meredith Warner, orthopedic surgeon with Woman’s Surgical Specialty Group; and Trey Williams, commercial agent for NAI/Latter
& Blum Commercial Real Estate.
TWRU CPAs & Financial Advisors announced that Linda Gibson has been named a partner and that managing partner Don W. Brown has been elected to the North America board of directors of CPA Associates International Inc., an association of accounting firms.
Gibson practices primarily in the firm’s audit service area and provides tax and general business consulting to individuals and businesses.
Tori S. Bowling was named partner in the law firm of Keogh, Cox & Wilson Ltd. She practices at the firm in the areas of general litigation, premises liability, maritime law and labor and employment law.
Don Daigle has been elected chairman of the board at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center.
Other officers are Daniel Montelaro, vice chairman; Renee Furr, secretary; and Charles Freeburgh, past chairman.
New to board of directors are Dr. James Craven IV, Luke Kissam IV and John Selser. Dr. David Pope, of the Bone and Joint Clinic, is chief of staff.
Paul Judice, regional president of the MidSouth Bank’s East Louisiana Region, will also assume the same role in the bank’s Bayou Region, which includes Houma, Thibodaux, Cut Off and Morgan City.
NEW ORLEANS AREA
Dr. Vincent A. Culotta Jr., an obstetrician and gynecologist in New Orleans, has been elected president of the Louisiana State Medical Society.e_SClBKenny Cozzo has been named sales and service manager at Chiller Specialties in Jefferson. Cozzo was project manager with Chillco of Mandeville.
Jan Miles has been named development and curriculum manager of Stand for Children Louisiana. She was operations coordinator.
AROUND SOUTH LA.
Z Smith, of Eskew+Dumez+ Ripple, has been elected chairman of the Louisiana chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council.
Other officers are Richard Burvant, of Siemens, vice chairman; Jason Zuckerman, of The McDonnel Group, treasurer; and Michael Pousson, of Corporate Realty, secretary.
Board members are Tim Burdette, The Lemoine Co.; James d’Entremont, Moore, Thompson & Lee; Bruce Hoffman, Gulf Geoexchange; Geoff Gjertson, University of Louisiana-Lafayette; Andrew Liles, Tulane University; Michael Medick, CSRS; Peter Robinson, Coastal Renovation & Construction; Craig Turner, Make It Right Foundation; Jay Dlugos, Gallo Mechanical; and Ashley Cooper, Mazzetti Nash Lipsey Burch.
Gov. Bobby Jindal has made appointments and reappointments to several boards and commissions.
- Children’s Cabinet Advisory Board: Teri Hrabovsky, of Jefferson, president of the Louisiana Foster and Adoptive Parent Association; Makesha Judson, of Baton Rouge, state director of program services of the March of Dimes of Louisiana; Jay Osofsky, of New Orleans, a professor of pediatrics, psychiatry, and public health at the LSU Health Science Center; Martin Gutierrez, of Metairie, vice president of community services ministry of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New Orleans; Sharon Tucker, of Baton Rouge, deputy secretary of operations at the Department of Children and Family Services; and Dr. Jodie Holloway, of Mandeville, assistant professor of psychiatry at the LSU Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in Shreveport, as well as a clinical assistant professor of psychiatry at the LSU Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in New Orleans.
- Louisiana Commission on Marriage and Family: Cordelia Haney, of New Orleans, executive director of the Office of Women’s Policy; Audrey Pugh, of Baton Rouge, Healthy Louisiana 2020 program manager at the Department of Health and Hospitals; and the Rev. Juan Huertas, of Baton Rouge, senior pastor at St. John’s United Methodist Church.
- Louisiana Emergency Response Commission: David Staton, of Baton Rouge, a lieutenant colonel and deputy superintendent of the patrol division in the Louisiana State Police Patrol; Peggy Hatch, of Baton Rouge, secretary of the Department of Environmental Quality; Edward Flynn, of Baton Rouge, vice president and director of health, safety and security for the Louisiana Chemical Association; Cecil Bennett, of Denham Springs, director of the hazmat technician program for the Fire & Emergency Training Institute at LSU; and state Sen. Bodi White Jr., of Rep.-Denham Springs.
- Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports: John William “Bill” Mathews Jr., of Baton Rouge, collection specialist at the Louisiana Workforce Compensation Council.
- Louisiana State Mineral Board: Robert “Michael” Morton, of Broussard, president of LandCoast; W. Paul Segura Jr., of Lafayette, president and CEO of Segura Development; and Louis Lambert, of Prairieville, plaintiff’s attorney, former state senator and former public service commissioner.
- Louisiana State Board of Dentistry: Dr. James Smith, of Lafayette, self-employed general dentist; Dr. Claudia Cavallino, of Metairie, dentist at Bayou Children’s Dental Center; and Dr. Russell “Rusty” Mayer, of Hammond, a general dentist.