The Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office is continuing its effort to arrest suspects who fail to appear in court after being arrested on felony and misdemeanor criminal charges, Maj. Kevin Hanna said in a news release.
The ongoing initiative, “Operation No Show,” is looking for one women and four men who skipped recent court appearances, he said.
The following suspects ignored their court date and have outstanding bench warrants issued for failure to appear in court in addition to their original counts:
- David Lee Scott, 56, 18347 H.H. Wilson Road, Prairieville, is wanted on two counts of entry of inhabited dwelling.
- Castillo Castellanos, 30, of 42180 Colonial Oaks E., Gonzales, is wanted on sexual battery.
- Jesse Blakeman, 20, of 12533 Laurel Ridge, St. Amant, is wanted for simple burglary.
- Cody Greer, 23, of 42523 La. 42, Prairieville is wanted for possession of a Schedule II controlled dangerous and possession of marijuana.
- Quita Franklin, 35, of 3350 La. 1 S. 4, Donaldsonville is wanted on unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and illegal possession of stolen firearms.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office at 225-621-4636 or Crime Stoppers at 225-344-7867.