Ascension Parish sheriff’s deputies are looking for two women and three men as part of “Operation No Show,” an ongoing warrant round up initiative.
Sheriff Jeff Wiley said the initiative is a continuing effort in the parish to arrest people who fail to appear in court after an arrest on felony and misdemeanor criminal charges.
People who are arrested on criminal charges are entitled to a bail, he said in a news release. After meeting the requirement of the bail, suspects are given notice to appear in court on a specific date, he said.
The following ignored their court date on listed charges and a bench warrant for failure to appear in court was issued:
- Jamey Hogg, 43, 42475 Mangrum Road, Gonzales, DWI third-offense, possession of alcohol in vehicle and improper lane usage.
- Michael Watson, 30, 40247 LaRochelle Road, Prairieville, possession of controlled dangerous substance Schedule II.
- Krystal Mizell, 33, 18014 Autumn View Apt. 6, Prairieville, seven counts of possession of altered prescriptions, theft and five counts of unauthorized use of access cards.
- Mindy Triche, 34, of 13120 Lamar Moran Road, 23, St. Amant, operation of clandestine lab and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- William J. Bloodworth, 31, 38198 Brown Road, Prairieville, possession of controlled dangerous substance Schedule IV, possession of controlled dangerous substance Schedeule II, and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office at (225) 621-4636 or Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-7867.