- Both seniors centers closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Centers closed
- Swiss-style beef patty with brown gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, white dinner roll and orange.
- Fast exercise: Donaldsonville Senior Center, 9:30 a.m., and Gonzales Senior Center, 10:45 a.m.
- Beading class: Gonzales, 9 a.m.
- Barbecue chicken, baked beans, vegetables, white dinner roll and raspberry vanilla swirl pudding.
- Birthday party: Gonzales 10:30 a.m.
- Blood pressure checks: Gonzales 10 a.m., hosted by Southern Care.
- Yoga: Gonzales, 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Bridge lessons: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Zumba Gold: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m., and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, chuch-wagon corn, seasoned green beans, whole-wheat bread and mixed fruit.
- Baton Rouge Bar Association attorney question-and-answer session: Gonzales, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- Fast exercise: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales 10:45 a.m.</