November 01, 2012
- Spaghetti and meatballs or chicken fettuccine, green peas, garden vegetable salad with dressing, whole-wheat bread and peach crisp.
- Cookie Bake Day: Gonzales Senior Center, 10 a.m.
- Fast Exercise: Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Pilates: Gonzales, 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Cajun Needlers: Gonzales 12:30 p.m.
- Sliced ham, brown rice, black-eyed peas, buttered cabbage, whole-wheat bread and cranberry fluff.
- Karaoke: Gonzales, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Canasta: Gonzales, 12:30 p.m.
- Italian herb chicken, winter blend vegetables, sweet potatoes, white bread, chocolate chip creme pie snack cake.
- Fast Exercise: Donaldsonville Senior Center, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.
- Beading Class: Gonzales, 9:00 a.m.
- Vegetable beef stew, brown rice, whole-kernel corn, whole-wheat bread and cardinal citrus mold.
- Cookie Bake Day: Donaldsonville, 10 a.m.
- Capital City Family Health Center: Gonzales, 10:30 a.m. N. Robins visits with seniors.
- Yoga: Gonzales, 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Bridge Lessons: Gonzales, 1 p.m.
- Zumba Gold: Donaldsonville, 9 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:30 a.m.
- Red beans and sausage with steamed rice, coleslaw, steamed spinach, corn bread and apple.
- Ask the Doctor: "Keeping Your Mind Young" with Dr. Andrew Gustavson, Gonzales, 11 a.m.
- Fast Exercise: Donaldsonville, 9:30 a.m. and Gonzales, 10:45 a.m.