Jul 19, 2014 22:13 Fire damages Arzi’s Cafe on Highland Road Fire damages Arzi’s Cafe on Highland Road Advocate staff photo by DANIEL BETHENCOURT -- Baton Rouge Fire Department was notified at 10:14 p.m. Friday night that there was an alert at Arzi's Cafe on Highland Road. The building fire was caused by what look to have been a fan motor located in the rear coner of the kitchen. Advocate staff report| July 19, 2014 Comments A fan motor in a Highland Road restaurant caught fire around 10 p.m. on Friday, sending smoke into the attics of three adjacent businesses, a spokesman for the Baton Rouge Fire Department said. Arzi’s Greek & Lebanese Cafe, 7329 Highland Road, was closed when a fan in the kitchen’s back corner sparked a fire that shot flames through the building’s roof, said Mark Miles, the spokesman. No one was injured, and firefighters limited the fire damage. The total loss of property is estimated at $60,000.