- RED STICK FARMER’S MARKET: 8 a.m., Unitarian Church of Baton Rouge, 8470 Goodwood Blvd. redstickfarmersmarket.org.
- “SNOW WHITE BALLET”: 10 a.m., East Baton Rouge Parish Library Greenwell Springs Regional Branch, 11300 Greenwell Springs Road; 1 p.m., Bluebonnet Regional Branch, 9200 Bluebonnet Blvd.; and 2 p.m., Main Branch, 7711 Goodwood Blvd. Members of the Tri-Parish Ballet will perform. Call (225) 274-4460 to register for Greenwell Springs branch, (225) 763-2260 for the Bluebonnet branch and (225) 964-1036 for the Main branch.
- ATCHAFALAYA NATIVE DANCERS PROGRAM: 2 p.m., East Baton Rouge Parish Library Delmont Gardens Branch, 3351 Lorraine St. The dance performance is for children. Children younger than 9 must be accompanied by an adult. (225) 354-7060.
- THE POWER OF EMAIL MARKETING: 6 p.m., East Baton Rouge Parish Library Main Branch. The session will help small business owners improve their email newsletters.
- TWILIGHT TOURS: 6 p.m., BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo, 3601 Thomas Road. The evening tour includes live animal shows and snacks. Tickets are $16 for adults and teens and $13 for children, ages 2-12. Registration is required. brzoo.org.
- NEW MADRID: 8 p.m., Spanish Moon, 1109 Highland Road. The rock band from Athens, Georgia, will perform. Tickets are $10. (225) 383-6666 or thespanishmoon.com.
- TRAPT: 8 p.m., The Varsity, 3353 Highland Road. The alternative rock band will perform along with The Veer Union, Righteous Vandetta and Shallow Side. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. (225) 383-7018 or varsitytheatre.com.