- NEIGHBORHOOD ARTS PROJECT: 10 a.m., Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church, Scotlandville. The program sets up pop-up tents for communities to create artwork. Admission is free. (225) 389-7207 or lsumoa.org.
- BATON ROUGE PRESS CLUB: 11:30 a.m., Iberville Room, Belle of Baton Rouge Hotel, 102 France St. Former state Rep. Woody Jenkins, who filed a lawsuit to halt the annexation of Baton Rouge General Bluebonnet and the Mall of Louisiana into the city of Baton Rouge, will discuss the suit and the bid to establish St. George. Lunch, which is served at 11:30 a.m., is $12 for members and $15 for nonmembers. The public is invited, but only members of the Press Club and the news media are allowed to ask questions.
- MATH PREPARATION: 3:30 p.m., Eden Park Branch Library, 5131 Greenwell Springs Road. Use GED resources to prepare for the exam. (225) 231-3250.
- PURE YOGA: 5:30 p.m., Sternberg Conference Room, Manship Theatre at the Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Admission is $15. Preregistration is required. Multiple class payment options are available. pureyogabr.com.
- LOOKING FOR HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL OFFICIALS: 7 p.m., East Baton Rouge Parish Library Main Branch, 7711 Goodwood Blvd. The Baton Rouge Area Football Association is looking for people who want to be high school football referees. (225) 268-7026 or (225) 620-5864. brafoa.org.