- ART EXHIBIT: All day, LSU Museum of Art at the Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. The exhibit is “Margaret Stones’s Flora of Louisiana: The Baton Rouge Connection.”
- RED STICK MOBILE FARMERS MARKET: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Scotlandville Library, 7373 Scenic Highway and 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m., Star Hill Church, 1400 N. Foster Drive. The mobile farmers market provides wellness resources and food options in areas without direct access to grocery stores.
- MOTHER’S DAY BATH SALTS: 10 a.m., Main Library, 7711 Goodwood Blvd. Make gifts for mom. Call (225) 231-3740.
- SINGLE CANCER SURVIVORS SUPPORT GROUP: Noon to 1 p.m., Single Cancer Survivors Support Group, 550 Lobdell Ave. The group is for single cancer survivors to meet and discuss topics. Light lunch will be provided. www.cancerservices.org.
- KISHI BASHI: 7 p.m., Spanish Moon, 1109 Highland Road. Vocal/violin gymnastics concert. Admission is $12.