- WORLD OF WHEELS: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Baton Rouge River Center, 275 S. River Road. Admission for the car show is $18 for adults, $6 for ages 6 to 12 and free for ages 5 and younger. www. batonrougeworldofwheels.com.
- EARTH DAY BIKE RIDE: Noon registration, 12:30 p.m. ride, Fourth Street, downtown. Mayor-President Kip Holden and his wife will lead downtown ride.
- SUNDAY IN THE PARK: 1 p.m., North Boulevard Town Square, downtown. Sol Driven Train will perform.
- LOUISIANA READS — REMEMBERING POET WILMER HASTINGS MILLS: 3 p.m., Zachary Library Branch, 1900 Church St. Poets will read works by the late Mills. (225) 658-1870.
- “THE WOMEN OF BREWSTERS PLACE”: 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Manship Theatre, 100 Lafayette St. The New Venture Theatre musical focuses on eight black women who live in a housing project. Tickets are $25. www.newventuretheatre.org.
- “THE CRADLE WILL ROCK”: 3 p.m., Shaver Theatre, LSU campus. LSU Opera will perform. Admission is $20 for the general public, $15 for faculty/staff/seniors and $12 for students with LSU ID. (225) 578-5128.
- SONGFEST: 3 p.m., Pete Mara-vich Assembly Center, LSU campus. The choreographed dance competition will include 30 fraternities and sororities. Tickets are $11 before the event and $15 at the door. (337) 254-7480. To purchase online, click here.