- RED STICK MOBILE FARMERS MARKET: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Scotlandville Library, 7373 Scenic Highway, and 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m., Star Hill Church, 1400 N. Foster Drive. The mobile farmers market provides wellness resources and food options in areas without direct access to grocery stores.
- THE JACK MITCHELL COLLECTION: All day, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. The exhibit is of Jack Mitchell’s 45 years of photographing New York City for the American Ballet Theatre, special assignments for the New York Times and performing and visual artists. (225) 344-0334 or www.manshiptheatre.org
- SECRET OF THE CARDBOARD ROCKET: All day, Louisiana Art & Science Museum, 100 S. River Road. The exhibit showcases two children who turn a discarded cardboard box into a rocket then make-believe blast off on an adventure to the places in the solar system. Regular museum admission, ranges from free to $7.25. www.lasm.org
- TAKING CONFLICT PERSONALLY: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Coates Hall, LSU campus. Dale Hample will discuss “Taking Conflict Personally: What Does It Matter if You Can’t Quit Doing What You Always Do?” Lecture will be held in Room 228.
- SPRING FLOWER GARDENING: 1 p.m., Pride-Chaneyville Branch Library, 13600 Pride-Port Hudson Road. Call (225) 658-1540.
- PURE YOGA: 5:30 p.m., Sternberg Conference Room, Manship Theatre at the Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Admission is $15. Preregistration is required. Multiple class payment options are available. www.pureyogabr.com
- MUSIC BY ERIC BASKIN: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Tallulah’s at Renaissance Hotel, 7000 Bluebonnet Blvd. Admission is free. Call (225) 215-7000 or visit www. renaissancehotels.com/btrbb.
- COMEDY NIGHT: 9 p.m., The Station Sports Bar & Grill, 4608 Bennington Ave. Admission is $14.