- AN OLD-FASHIONED EASTER CELEBRATION: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., LSU Rural Life Museum, 4560 Essen Lane. The event will feature the Easter Bunny, egg hunts for children ages 2 to 8, music, storytelling, bonnet decorating, dying, a petting zoo, refreshments and more. Admission is $5. (225) 765-2437.
- LEMONADE DAY TASTING CONTEST: 2 p.m., Mall of Louisiana, 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd. Children can receive help creating their lemonade recipe for Lemonade Day on May 3, an event designed to help students become young entrepreneurs. www.louisiana.lemonadeday.org.
- LOUISIANA SINFONIETTA CONCERT: 2 p.m., School of Music Recital Hall, LSU campus.
- ‘GHOSTBUSTERS’: 2 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Admission is $8.50 for the film. www.manshiptheatre.org.
- BEST OF BRUNCH: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., Williams-Sonoma, Mall of Louisiana, 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd. Learn how to create classic recipes. Space is limited. (225) 757-0016.
- SUNDAY IN THE PARK: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., North Boulevard Town Square, Downtown. Larry Garner will perform at the free concert.
- BATON ROUGE CONCERT BAND: 3 p.m., Independence Park Theatre, 7800 Independence Blvd. The spring concert is free.