- BATON ROUGE CAMELLIA SOCIETY SHOW: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., LSU Rural Life Museum, 4560 Essen Lane. Camellias will be on display and for sale. Admission is free. (225) 923-1697 or facebook.com/brcamellias.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR: Noon to 6 p.m., Cortana Mall, 9401 Cortana Place. The fair will have high quality arts and crafts chosen by a jury as well as door prizes. Admission is free. (225) 359-9900 or artcraftfair.weebly.com.
- “THE WOMEN”: 2 p.m., Theatre Baton Rouge, 7155 Florida Blvd. The play centers on high society wives in New York during the Great Depression. Tickets are $25 for individuals, $22 for groups and $15 for students in advance. theatrebr.org/thewomen.html.
- “THE LAST DAYS OF JUDAS ISCARIOT”: 2 p.m., The Hartley/Vey Studio Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Set in a darkly comic world, the play reexamines the New Testament’s infamous and unexplained sinner. Tickets are $25 for individuals, $23 for groups and $19 for students in advance. (225) 924-6496 or theatrebr.org/judas.html.
- ST. MICHAEL’S CAPITAL CAMPAIGN KICK-OFF: 2 p.m., St. Michael the Archangel High School Gym, 17521 Monitor Ave. “Continuing the Warrior Legacy Capital Campaign” will kick off with a presentation, barbecue and activities for all ages. The campaign aims to raise $6 million to improve and expand the high school. smhsbr.org.
- “SHOUT”: 3 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. The New Venture Theatre production celebrates the good news of the gospel with the musical. Rated G. Tickets are $25. (225) 588-7576 or newventuretheatre.com.
- FLUTE RECITAL: 3 p.m., School of Music Recital Hall, LSU campus. LSU professor Katherine Kemler will perform. Admission is $10 for the general pubic and $5 for faculty/staff/students/seniors. (225) 578-5125.
- ARTICULATE ARTIST TALK: 4 p.m., Baton Rouge Gallery, 1515 Dalrymple Drive. Kelly A. Mueller, Tom Richard and Steve Schmidt will give a talk on their inspirations, techniques and stories behind their art featured in an exhibit at the gallery. Admission is free.
- MERLE HAGGARD: 7 p.m., Baton Rouge River Center, 275 S. River Road. Tickets are $40 to $60. brrivercenter.com.