- “ELF”: 2 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. The movie is about an elf who goes to New York City to meet his biological father. Rated PG. Tickets are $6. (225) 344-0334 or www.manshiptheatre.org.
- “THE SANTA DIARIES”: 2 p.m., Theatre Baton Rouge, 7155 Florida Blvd. The one-man show is about the life of a store elf. Seating is limited for the cabaret-style production. Tickets are $20. www.theatrebr.org.
- CORNERSTONE HARMONIZERS: 3 p.m., Jones Creek Regional Branch Library, 6222 Jones Creek Road. The group will perform gospel and seasonal music.
- FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH CHRISTMAS CAROL: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., North Boulevard Town Square stage, Downtown. www.townsquarebr.org.
- ZOO LIGHTS: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo, 3601 Thomas Road. Tour larger-than-life lights and displays of zoo animals and holiday traditions. Hot cocoa will be available for purchase. (225) 775-3877 or www.brzoo.org.