- ST. GEORGE INCORPORATION: 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Woodlawn Baptist Church, 5805 Jones Creek Road. The Committee to Incorporate the City of St. George will meet to discuss updates, inaccuracies, address questions and more. For information, stgeorgelouisiana.com.
- RED STICK FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m. to noon, Pennington Biomedical Conference Center parking lot, Irene Drive. Local farmers will have seasonal produce, Louisiana seafood, pasture-raised poultry and pork, eggs, artisan breads, flowers, prepared foods, plants, honey and homemade sweets available for purchase.
- PEOPLES HEALTH FITNESS ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m. registration, 9:30 a.m. class, Total Performance Fitness, 2018 Main St., Baker. The class incorporates cardiovascular exercises performed at a low intensity. To register, call (866) 220-0418.
- LET IT SNOW: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Central Branch Library, 11260 Joor Road. The event features a Louisiana Art and Science Museum presentation of classic holiday songs enhanced with full-dome animation, laser imagery and special effects. Call (225) 262-2640.
- CASA ORIENTATION: 5 p.m., CASA office, 848 Louisiana Ave. Call (225) 379-8598 or casabr.org.
- ZOO LIGHTS: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo, 3601 Thomas Road. Tour larger-than-life lights and displays of zoo animals and holiday traditions. brzoo.org or (225) 775-3877.
- I’M A POET AND I KNOW IT: 6 p.m., Eden Park Branch Library, 5131 Greenwell Springs Road. Meet poets and share original poetry. Coffee will be served. Call (225) 231-3250.
- TUTORING: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Broadmoor Presbyterian Church’s Naylor Building, 9340 Florida Blvd. Qualified tutors provide free one-on-one tutoring for middle and high school students. Students and accompanying adults should arrive 10 minutes early to register. Call (225) 924-4271.
- CAROLING IN THE CITY PARK: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., BREC’s City-Brooks Community Park, 1515 Dalrymple Drive. Choral, dance and puppet group will perform Christmas carols. Call (225) 272-9200.
- “DISLECKSIA THE MOVIE:” 7 p.m., Baton Rouge Community College Magnolia Theater, 201 Community College. The movie screening includes a Q & A segment with the director, Harvey Hubbell V. Tickets are $8. brownpapertickets.com/event/513902.
- AN EVENING OF HOLIDAY JAZZ WITH GEORGE BELL & FRIENDS: 7:30 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. George Bell and friends will perform holiday favorites. Tickets are $30 for general admission and $15 for students. Call (225) 344-0334 or manshiptheatre.org.