- LUNCHTIME LAGNIAPPE LECTURE: Noon, Louisiana State Museum, 660 N. Fourth St. Ken Dixon, member of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, will discuss the culture, education and recreation of the Native Americans in the southeast U.S. from the French and Indian War to present day. The lecture is free. Participants should bring lunch. Call (225) 342-5428.
- HALLOWEEN MOVIE: 4 p.m., Carver Branch Library Branch, 720 Terrace Ave. The movie is about three witch sisters who are resurrected 300 years after their execution. Call (225) 389-7450.
- COMEDY AT THE BELLE: 7 p.m., Belle of Baton Rouge, 102 France St. Free comedy show with Jesse Pangelinan. Call (225) 242-2600.
- BEETHOVEN FESTIVAL: 7:30 p.m., LSU School of Music Recital Hall, LSU campus. Concert presented by the LSU Philharmonia. Tickets are $10. Call (225) 578-5128 or www.music.lsu.edu.
- “ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW”: 10 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Viewers should come dressed up and quote along with the cult classic. Acceptable prop items include flashlights, rubber gloves, noisemakers, toilet paper, toast, party hats, bells and cards. Viewers cannot bring water pistols, confetti, hot dogs or prunes. Tickets are $10. manshiptheatre.org.