- EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH SCHOOL BOARD: 5 p.m., School Board Office, 1050 S. Foster Drive.
- CHAIR YOGA: 10 a.m., Eden Park Branch Library, 5131 Greenwell Springs Road. Participate in yoga using a chair. Call (225) 231-3250.
- COSTUME SALE: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Theatre Baton Rouge, 7155 Florida Blvd. The theatre will have costumes, clothing and accessories available for several sizes. Call (225) 924-6496.
- CASA VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION: Noon, Capital Area CASA office, 848 Louisiana Ave. Participants, ages 21 and older, will learn how to be a voice for abused or neglected children while they wait for safe and permanent homes. To RSVP, call (225) 379-8598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOMESCHOOL ART: 1 p.m., LSU Museum of Art, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. The program is designed to teach homeschool children, ages 6-12, about art, history and more. Admission is $3. Call (225) 389-7207.
- CARVER MOVIE NIGHT: 5:30 p.m., Carver Branch Library, 720 Terrace St. The library will show a Halloween classic for adults and teens. Call (225) 389-7450.
- FALL GARDENING: 6 p.m., Eden Park Branch Library, 5131 Greenwell Springs Road. A seasoned gardener will discuss growing vegetables, ornamentals and trees. Call (225) 231-3250.
- ROCK N ROWE: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Perkins Rowe Town Square. After 8 will perform at the free concert.
- “TRASHED”: 7 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. The documentary follows Jeremy Irons, who travels to beautiful destinations tainted by pollution. The theater will have happy hour at 6 p.m. with eco-friendly drink specials. Tickets are $8.50. manshiptheatre.org or (225) 344-0334.
- ARE YOU READY FOR RETIREMENT?: 7 p.m., Jones Creek Regional Branch Library, 6222 Jones Creek Road. Learn about retirement and the financial needs, location and health costs. Call (225) 756-1150.
- C.G. JUNG SOCIETY SEMINAR: 7 p.m., Baton Rouge Gallery for Contemporary Art, 1442 City Park Ave. Deldon Anne McNeely, a Jungian psychoanalyst, will discuss the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung’s findings on the union of psyche and matter. Admission is $10 for general admission and free for Baton Rouge Jung Society members. Call (225) 763-1230.
- “FIVE FLIGHTS”: 7:30 p.m., Reilly Theatre, LSU campus. The play surrounds a sibling debate about an inheritance after their father dies. Tickets are $18 for the general public, $15 for seniors/faculty/staff and $12 for students. Call (225) 578-9286.
- MASTERWORKS I - OPENING NIGHT: 7:30 p.m., Baton Rouge River Center, 220 St. Louis St. The Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra will perform the opening night for its Masterworks Series. Call (225) 389-3030.