- BREC: 5 p.m., BREC’s Administration Building, 6201 Florida Blvd.
- COSTUME SALE: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Theatre Baton Rouge, 7155 Florida Blvd. The theater will have costumes, clothing and accessories available for several sizes. Call (225) 924-6496.
- BINGO AT THE LIBRARY: 10:30 a.m., Delmont Gardens Branch Library, 3351 Lorraine St. Play Bingo and eat snacks. Winners will receive prizes. Call (225) 354-7050.
- LUNCHTIME LAGNIAPPE LECTURE SERIES: Noon, Louisiana State Museum, 660 N. Fourth St. Stella Tanoos will give a lecture on “The Lost Louisiana History of Cattle Trails.” The lecture series is free. Call (225) 342-5428.
- BRPD DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VIGIL: 6:30 p.m., 222 Blount Ave. Sgt. Joel Callahan, of the Baton Rouge Police Department, will speak about “Law Enforcement’s Response to Domestic Violence” at the candlelight vigil/rally.
- COMEDY AT THE BELLE: 7 p.m., Belle of Baton Rouge, 102 France St. Comedian Lee Adams will present a free comedy show. Call (225) 242-2600.
- “FIVE FLIGHTS:” 7:30 p.m., Reilly Theatre, LSU campus. The play surrounds a sibling debate about an inheritance after their father dies. Pay what you can night. Call (225) 578-9286.
- DINNER AND A MOVIE WITH “NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET:” 8 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Participants can have dinner at Capital City Grill and watch “Nightmare on Elm Street.” Tickets are $26 for both the movie and dinner or $6 for just the movie. manshiptheatre.org or (225) 344-0334.