- PEOPLES HEALTH FITNESS ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m. registration, 9:30 a.m. fitness class, A.C. Lewis YMCA, 350 S. Foster Drive. Free. Call (888) 257-4515 or peopleshealth.com/shs.
- TECH TOY BOX: 3:30 p.m., Bluebonnet Regional Branch Library, 9200 Bluebonnet Blvd. Call (225) 763-2250.
- TEEN MOVIE DAY: 3:30 p.m., Baker Branch Library, 3501 Groom Road. The library will show a movie about aliens that is known as “the worst movie ever made.” Call (225) 778-5960.
- GED - MATH: 4:30 p.m., Eden Park Branch Library, 5131 Greenwell Springs Road. Patrons can prepare for the math section of the GED. Call (225) 231-3250.
- PAINTING A BRIGHTER FUTURE ART SHOW: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., LSU Journalism Holliday Forum, LSU campus. The Mental Health Association for Greater Baton Rouge offers its second art show. Art will be for sale and all proceeds will go to MHA and the participating artists. Free wine and hors d’oeuvres. Admission is free. Call (225) 929-7674.
- LSU SYMPHONIC WINDS CONCERT: 7:30 p.m., LSU Union Theater, Raphael Semmes Road. Admission is $20 for the general public, $15 for faculty, staff and seniors and $10 for LSU students with an ID. Call (225) 578-5128.
- “SPEECH AND DEBATE”: 7:30 p.m., Studio Theatre, Dalrymple Drive, LSU campus. LSU Lab Theatre production. Tickets are $10. Call (225) 578-4174.
- “RETURN TO NUKE ’EM HIGH, VOLUME 1”: 8 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Rated R. Tickets are $8.50. manshiptheatre.org or call (225) 334-0334.