- BABY BOOT CAMP: 8:45 a.m. to 10 a.m., Mall of Louisiana, Bluebonnet Boulevard near Interstate 10. The program, geared toward prenatal and postnatal women, features STROLLFIT, an exercise class for cardio, strength training, core work and stretching; and STROLLGA, a light cardio and deep yoga stretching class. Participants should bring a full-size stroller, water bottle, yoga mats and a set of 5-pound hand weights. (225) 788-1200 or babybootcamp.com/la-batonrouge.aspx.
- ARTY ON!: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mall of Louisiana, lower level near Macy’s, 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd. Students and professional musicians will perform and lead the audience in games and exercises. (225) 761-7228.
- INTRODUCTION TO SMARTPHONES: 3 p.m., Eden Park Branch Library, 5131 Greenwell Springs Road. Learn about the different types of smartphones on the market, such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones.
- GENERAL CENSUS DATA TOOLS: 6 p.m., Greenwell Springs Road Regional Branch Library, 11300 Greenwell Springs Road. Marilyn Stephens will provide information on accessing U.S. Census data. (225) 274-4440.
- TUTORING: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Broadmoor Presbyterian Church’s Naylor Building, 9340 Florida Blvd. Qualified tutors provide free one-on-one tutoring for middle and high school students. Students and accompanying adults should arrive 10 minutes early to register. (225) 924-4271.
- GUITAR RECITAL: 7:30 p.m., School of Music Recital Hall, LSU campus. Cuban guitarist, Jorge Luis Zamora, will perform. Tickets are $10. (225) 578-5128 or