NOPD: Two men shot dead early Saturday NOPD: Two men shot dead early Saturday BY DAN LAWTON| Special to The Advocate Sept. 09, 2013 Comments New Orleans police were called to investigate two separate shootings that occurred early Saturday morning, killing two men and injuring two others, NOPD spokesman Frank Robertson said. Robertson said that at approximately 2:30 a.m., three men were shot at the intersection of North Rampart and Touro streets. One man was killed, while two others were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. John Gagliano, chief investigator for the Orleans Parish Coroner’s Office, identified the deceased man as 21-year-old Gerald Williams. Robertson said that according to witnesses, shots were fired from the passenger seat of a silver or gray Ford F-150 pickup truck. The truck had a green “no insurance” sticker in the rear window. A handgun was also found at the scene. At approximately 7:30 a.m. Saturday, Robertson said, police discovered the body of a 25-year-old man lying facedown in the road at the intersection of North Roman and Annette streets. The man had been shot multiple times and was pronounced dead on the scene. The victim was identified by Gagliano as 25-year-old Richard Fuller. Anyone with information about either shooting is asked to call Crimestoppers at (504) 822-1111.