Authorities book 8 on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Sean Blanchard, 42, 5523 Stonewall Drive, Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI and obstruction of a public passage.
- Roderick Bradley, 39, 11070 Mead Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage, failure to maintain control and operating a vehicle while under suspension for prior offense.
- Tyler Carter, 22, 1379 La. 190 East, Hammond, first-offense DWI, operating a vehicle with a suspended driver’s license and careless operation.
- Donovan Davis, 28, 5255 Bradley St., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and an equipment violation.
- Kate Fox, 28, 1762 Manor Oak Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, speeding, improper lane usage and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Whitnie Luke, 18, 112 Miranda Drive, Vidalia, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of vehicle and making an illegal turn.
- Steven Roberts, 31, 20051 Old Scenic Highway, Zachary, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control and reckless operation of vehicle.
- Richard Scofield, 23, 16441 S. Harrell’s Ferry Road, first-offense DWI, hit and run, failure to maintain control and reckless operation of vehicle.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.