BR man accused
of sex with child
East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff’s deputies arrested a 37-year-old man Monday accused of sex crimes against a child.
Patrick U. Quinones, last known address of 3003 Vancouver Drive, Baton Rouge, was booked into Parish Prison after a 16-year-old girl told deputies that they had sex multiple times between August and April and he forced her to have an abortion, according to an affidavit warrant.
BR man booked
in brother’s stabbing
A 56-year-old man accused of stabbing his brother in the arm after an argument Saturday was arrested.
Baton Rouge police booked Aaron Dabney, 2573 75th Ave., Baton Rouge, into East Baton Rouge Parish Parish Prison on aggravated second-degree battery, prison records show.
Dabney began talking disrespectfully to his nephew and grandnephew and when the victim asked him to stop, Dabney “went crazy, produced a knife, and sliced him on the right forearm,” an affidavit of probable cause says.
Dabney turned himself in to police Sunday, saying the victim pulled the knife first and the wound occurred during a tussle over the knife, the affidavit says.
Authorities book 5
on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least five people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Sunday and 2:30 p.m. Monday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Christine Brown, 36, 9841 Meadow Lane, Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and failure to maintain control/careless operation.
- Raquel Graham, 41, 1602 S. Vista Ave., Gonzales, first-offense DWI, disturbing the peace, driver’s license not on person, possession of alcohol in vehicle and driving with open vehicle doors.
- John Newton, 27, 9808 Jack Torres Road, Maringouin, first-offense DWI and seat belt violation.
- Terrance Williams, 30, 58460 Iron Farm Drive, Plaquemine, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle, possession of Schedule II drugs and possession of Schedule IV drugs.
- Randall Wray, 37, 12625 Castle Hill Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to signal/improper turn.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.