Jan 5, 2013 00:42 Southfork Drive apartment severely damaged in fire Southfork Drive apartment severely damaged in fire Advocate story Jan. 05, 2013 Comments Baton Rouge and St. George fire departments quickly extinguished an accidental third-story apartment fire Friday night at Regency Club Apartments at 11555 Southfork Drive, a St. George spokesman said. Units from both departments began arriving seven minutes after receiving the call at 8:46 p.m. and found no one inside when they forced their way inside Apt. 3038, spokesman Eldon Ledoux said in a news release. He said the living area of the apartment was engulfed in flames. Firefighters gained control of the fire at 9:02 p.m. and reported no injuries, the release says. The apartment and its contents were severely damaged and the apartment immediately below received minor water damage, the release says.