- EBR SCHOOL SYSTEM CHOICE MEETING: 6 p.m., Capitol Elementary School, 4141 Gus Young Ave. The public is invited to suggest ideas to School Superintendent Bernard Taylor on what programs to have in Baton Rouge’s public schools.
- PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT VETERANS COMPLIMENTARY MEALS: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., L’Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge, Bon Temps Buffet. The casino will have complimentary buffets for active duty and retired military personnel for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Each veteran must have a valid ID.
- MONDAY MORNING BOOK CLUB: 10:30 a.m., Baker Branch Library, 3501 Groom Road. Members will discuss “Storyville” by Lois Battle.
- BATON ROUGE PRESS CLUB: Noon, De La Ronde Hall, 320 Third St. G. Pearson Cross, head of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s political science department, will discuss the results of the Nov. 6 elections for president and Congress in Louisiana. Lunch, which is served at 11:30 a.m., is $12 for members and $15 for nonmembers.
- LSU FACULTY & STAFF RETIREES CLUB MEETING: 2 p.m., Lod Cook Alumni Center, LSU. The guest speaker will be Jim Engster, Louisiana Radio Network president. All LSU retirees are invited to the meeting. For information, call (225) 766-8311.
- LSU WOMEN’S CHORUS CONCERT: 7:30 p.m., LSU School of Music Recital Hall, corner of Dalrymple and Infirmary drives. Tickets are $10 for general admission and $5 for students. For information, visit http://www.music.lsu.edu or call (225) 578-3261.
- LSU WIND ENSEMBLE CONCERT: 7:30 p.m., Union Theatre, LSU Student Union, Raphael Semmes Road. Tickets are $20 for general admission, $17 for LSU faculty and staff members and seniors, and $12 for students. For information, visit http://www.music.lsu.edu or call (225) 578-3261.