8 booked with DWI
in Parish Prison
Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 p.m. Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Derice Augustus, 32, 11982 Comal Ave., first-offense DWI, interfering with an officer and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Courtney Baker, 31, 2455 Beckfield Ave., first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and improper lane usage.
- Kimberly Clements, 36, 1801 Cherokee St., first-offense DWI, display of plate and license plate required.
- Ariel Heroman, 19, 4336 S. Maiden Drive, first-offense DWI, motor vehicle insurance required and disobeying a control device.
- Gerald Kimble, 53, 8185 Acadiana Ave., Denham Springs, second-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Brittney Potts, 27, 3246 Woodbrook Drive, first-offense DWI, headlights required, expired motor vehicle inspection, failure to maintain control and motor vehicle insurance required or expired.
- George Thompson, 38, 643 S. Marathon Way Drive, Stafford, Texas, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Jordan Turner, 21, 10572 Darryl Drive, first-offense DWI, driver’s license suspended or revoked and speeding.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.