Jun 28, 2014 22:21 Tuscarora Street residents awake to fire Tuscarora Street residents awake to fire Advocate staff photo by RICHARD ALAN HANNON -- The scene of an early morning arson fire at 4036 Tuscarora Street on Friday in Baton Rouge. Plastic jug filled with gasoline thrown through window Advocate staff report June 28, 2014 Comments Fire spread through a bedroom on Tuscarora Street early Friday when a plastic half-gallon jug filled with gasoline crashed through a window and was quickly ignited. Firefighters arrived at 2:45 a.m. and had the blaze under control within minutes, Baton Rouge Fire Department spokesman Mark Miles said in a news release. Firefighters contained the blaze to the bedroom, but smoke damage spread throughout the house. Residents told firefighters the arson stemmed from a personal feud, said Miles, who added that the attack was an isolated incident. Later Friday, burnt bed springs remained near the house’s front lawn, and windows were boarded up. The department estimates the house sustained about $15,000 worth of damage, including $2,000 worth of contents. Neighbors declined to comment on Friday afternoon. The Red Cross assisted the residents with temporary housing, Miles said. No further details were available Friday. Anyone with information about the incident is urged to contact fire investigators at (225) 354-1419.