- RED STICK MOBILE FARMERS MARKET: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., Delmont Service Center, 3525 Riley St. and noon to 2 p.m., Dr. Leo S. Butler Community Center, 950 Washington St. The mobile farmers market will provide wellness resources and food options.
- BLOOD DRIVE: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Remington College, 10551 Coursey Blvd. All eligible donors are encouraged to donate, especially minority donors because of traits in their blood to help individuals with sickle cell. www.3lives.com.
- CHAIR YOGA: 10 a.m., Eden Park Branch Library, 5131 Greenwell Springs Road. The hourlong course will help for relaxation and increasing range of motion. Call (225) 231-3250.
- “KING LEAR”: 2 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. The National Theatre London will perform the classic play about a king who divides his kingdom among his daughters. Tickets are $16.50. manshiptheatre.org.
- ZUMBA IN THE LAWN: 5 p.m., North Boulevard Town Square. The YMCA will host the free exercise class.
- ROCK N ROWE: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Perkins Rowe Town Square Park, 10202 Perkins Rowe. Remnants will perform at the free concert.
- CREDIT CARDS AND YOUR CREDIT: 7 p.m., Jones Creek Regional Branch Library, 6222 Jones Creek Road. Learn the pros and cons of having a credit card. Call (225) 756-1150.
- THE HERB SOCIETY MEETING: 7 p.m., Burden Center, 4560 Essen Lane. The topic will be about “Bees & Honey.” Call (225) 763-3990.
- “URBAN COWBOY”: 7 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Tickets are $9.50 for the film. manship theatre.com.