Beginning April 21, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome box office will extend its hours to sell tickets for the 45th annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival . The box office is at Gate A at Poydras Street on the Superdome’s ground level. Free parking is available in Garage 6 on Sugar Bowl Drive.
Extended box office hours are:
- Monday, April 21: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 22: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 23: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, April 24: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday, April 28: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 29: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 30: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The festival runs April 25-27 and May 1-4 at the Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots. The first weekend includes Santana, Public Enemy, Phish, Robin Thicke, Robert Plant, Eric Clapton and Charlie Wilson. Weekend two will feature Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Christina Aguilera, Foster the People, Arcade Fire, John Fogerty and more.
Single-day advanced purchase tickets are $55 or $70 at the gate. Children’s tickets (ages 2-10) are $5 and available at the gate only.
Tickets also are available online at www.nojazzfest.com and www.ticketmaster.com, at all Ticketmaster outlets and by calling (800) 745-3000. General admission Jazz Fest tickets are subject to service fees and handling charges.