- LOUISIANA’S LEGACIES #LIVEON: 10 a.m., Parade Ground, LSU campus. The event will help raise awareness about organ, eye and tissue donations during National Donate Life Month. A table with information will be set up from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Free Speech Alley. Coffee and pastries will be available for those who register or discuss donation. Zydeco music, crawfish and jambalaya will be provided from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. to the public for free.
- COMPUTER TRAINING: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Baton Rouge Business & Career Solutions Center, 4523 Plank Road. The free training will provide classes about basic computer usage, Microsoft Word and Internet and social media. A certificate of completion will be given to participants. Call (225) 358-4579 or www.mirrorofgrace.org.
- ARTSFEST: 11:30 a.m., Baton Rouge Community College, 201 Community College Drive. The theme for the Sixth annual ArtsFest is “Community” and will feature a variety of artistic disciplines. “Sculpture with Everyday Objects” will be from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Frazier Building, 555 Julia St.; a BRCC Jazz Ensemble performance and talk, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.; and “Blood Wedding” at 7:30 p.m. in the Magnolia Blackbox Theater. Admission is free. www.mybrcc.edu.
- PURE YOGA: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Sternberg Conference Room, Manship Theatre at the Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Admission is $15 and preregistration is required. Multiple class payment options are available. www.pureyogabr.com.
- HAND QUILTING FOR BEGINNERS: 6 p.m., Central Branch Library, 11260 Joor Road. Learn the basics of hand quilting and share ideas. Call (225) 262-2650.
- MICROSOFT WORD: 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Mirror of Grace Outreach, 921 N. Lobdell Blvd., Suite E. The class is free but pre-registration is required. Call (225) 300-4528 or visit the website www.mirrorofgrace.org.