The Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on five people who failed to appear in court after being booked and bonding out of jail on felony charges.
Those wanted on felony bench warrants, and their charges, are:
- Brittany Jackson, 22, of 13363 Etienne St., Gonzales, aggravated battery.
- Kody Keller, 24, of 17505 Old Jefferson Highway, Apt. 1508, Baton Rouge, possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Joseph Pindexter, 21, of 38327 Dogwood St., Prairieville, possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
- Sasha Unbehagen, 31, of 18137 Little Prairie Road, Prairieville, possession of a controlled dangerous substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Lacy Odom, 26, of 9576 Hilton Hood Road, Denham Springs, felony theft.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Sheriff’s Office at (225) 621-INFO (4636) or Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-STOP (7867).