- YOUR FRIENDS CLOSET SALE: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., LSU 4-H Mini Farm, LSU campus. Items include vintage and fashion apparel, jewelry, accessories, a costume rack and more. Project Runway All-Stars’ Season 2 winner, Anthony Ryan Auld, will also preview his Spring 2014 collection during the presale from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. The sale will benefit the LSU Textile and Costume Museum. Admission to the presale is $10. The closet sale is $5 for general admission and $3 for LSU students with a valid ID. (225) 578-2281.
- ULTIMATE BRIDAL SHOW: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Old Governor’s Mansion, 502 North Blvd. The Couture Fashion Show will start at 3 p.m. in the Rose Garden. Tickets are $10. (225) 485-7340.
- SPEECH AND DEBATE: 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Music and Dramatic Arts Studio Theatre, Dalrymple Drive, LSU campus. The performance is by LSU Lab Theatre. Tickets are $10. (225) 578-4174.
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND: 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., Manship Theatre, Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. Admission is $20. manshiptheatre.org or (225) 334-0334.
- SUNDAY IN THE PARK: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., North Boulevard Town Square, Downtown. Mountain Standard Time, a bluegrass band, will perform at the free concert. The concert will also have face painting and balloon creations. (225) 344-8558 or artsbr.org.
- FISHERS OF MEN: 3 p.m., Upstage Theatre Company, 1713 Wooddale Blvd. The play is based on the work of Harold Ellis Clark and is for a mature audience. No one 12 or younger will be admitted. Tickets are $15. (225) 924-3774.
- TAKE BACK THE NIGHT: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Memorial Tower, LSU campus. The 27th annual event will honor women and children who have survived violent crimes and remember women and children who are victims or rape, murder or domestic violence. (225) 578-5718 or shc.lsu.edu.