Teen, second youth
held on sex counts
Baker police arrested a 17-year-old boy accused of exposing himself in front of a female Saturday.
Keithan Turner, 15085 Plank Road, was booked into Parish Prison on counts of obscenity and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, prison records show.
An unidentified minor also accused of the same act was booked into Juvenile Detention Center on a count of obscenity, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Turner told police he did not know why he and the minor did what they did, and he was not thinking straight, the affidavit says.
13 booked with DWI
in EBR Parish Prison
Authorities arrested at least 13 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish — including Christopher Primeaux, of Lafayette, on a fourth-offense DWI — and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Friday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Christopher Primeaux, 31, 109 Annabelle Lane, Lafayette, fourth-offense DWI, failure to maintain control/careless operation, driver’s license suspended/revoked, negligent vehicular injuring and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Arnold Benton, 47, 2844 Rebecca Lynn Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, improper lane usage and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Masabulala Bonnie, 33, 2425 79th Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, hit-and-run, flight from an officer, disobeying a red light and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Dustin Elder, 29, 11070 Mead Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to change address on driver’s license, improper left/right turns and failure to signal/improper turns.
- Leroy Hill, 57, 8342 Ned Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, following too close and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Eric Johnson, 22, 5875 Kilona Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, driver’s license suspended or revoked, reckless operation of a vehicle and disobeying a red light.
- Darren Landry, 42, 8417 E. Cypress Point, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
- Micah Messina, 28, 14815 Taurus, Pride, second-offense DWI, possession of alcohol in a vehicle, acts prohibited and improper lane usage.
- Timothy Smith, 26, 5737 Stones River Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, equipment violation, reckless operation of a vehicle and speeding.
- Carlton Spears, 22, 4392 E. Maribel Court, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to yield/left turn.
- Pedro Valentin, 30, 1020 Park Ave., Lot 46A, Ashdown, Ariz., first-offense DWI, hit-and-run, reckless operation of a vehicle and driver’s license required/expired.
- Victor Villanueva, 31, 8444 Ned Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and driver’s license required.
- Brian White, 26, 6810 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, failure to signal/improper turn, improper lane usage and reckless operation of a vehicle.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.