BR teen arrested
on sex crime counts
A Baton Rouge teen accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old boy on two occasions in 2011 has been arrested, according to a warrant.
Terrence Hudson, 18, 10123 El Scott Ave., was booked Tuesday with two counts of sexual battery and two counts of indecent behavior with a juvenile, East Baton Rouge Parish Prison records show.
According to the warrant, Hudson fondled the victim and kissed him on the neck on two occasions between October and December 2011.
7 booked with DWI in EBR Parish Prison
Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Ryan Bain, 24, 16328 Confederate Ave., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, equipment violation and disobeying a red light.
- Brandon Blunschi, 30, 10732 S. Mall Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, improper lane usage, speeding and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Taylor Campbell, 21, 846 Jennifer Jean Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, careless driving and headlights required.
- Rachel Dickens, 20, 330 Gardere Lane, first-offense DWI, motor vehicle inspection required, improper lane usage and disobeying a red light.
- Troy Hatch, 25, 4875 Sumrall Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, possession of a Schedule IV drug, simple obstruction of a public highway and driver’s license not on person.
- William Porter, 56, 3103 Misty Hill, Morristown, Tenn., first-offense DWI, hit-and-run and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Jordan Scallan, 19, 4600 Burbank Drive, Mandeville, second-offense DWI, speeding and reckless operation of a vehicle.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.