- CAPITAL REGION PLANNING COMMISSION: 5:30 p.m., Baker Municipal Building, Baker.
- CENTRAL SCHOOL BOARD: 6 p.m., Central High School, 10200 E. Brookside Drive, Central.
- BINGO: 10 a.m., Carver Branch Library, 720 Terrace St. A free bingo game with the winners getting prizes. Registration is required. (225) 389-7450.
- BATON ROUGE PRESS CLUB: Noon, De La Ronde Hall, 320 Third St. David Dismukes, director of policy analysis at the LSU Center for Energy Studies, will discuss Louisiana manufacturing development and natural gas production based on a recent study. Lunch, which is served at 11:30 a.m., is $12 for members and $15 for others.
- CITIZENS ADVISORY COUNCIL MEETING: 6 p.m., Delmont Service Center, 3535 Riley St. Metro Councilwoman Ronnie Edwards will meet with District 5 residents. (225) 389-4831 or (225) 389-5171.